Monday, 14 November 2011
Safe in Washington
Posted by
VnJ
at
11/14/2011 11:59:00 am
Well we are safe in the USA. Not before a few little dramas but we are here safe. After waiting an hour in the queue at passport control I actually had a US customs officer who laughed and smiled. We talked about his favourite Australian spots. Then the woman at information told me I should not walk in the dark in the streets the apartment was in. So I spent an hour stressing on public transport thinking I was going to get mugged walking the streets looking for the apartment. But as you can see it all turned out ok and Dora and I are safe having a beer ready to take on Washington tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.