Thursday, 3 November 2011

The Dangers of Cheap Razors On Tour...,,

Never consult someone who rarely shaves for advice on which razor to buy. Especially when the person being consulted is more concerned about the cost than the quality of the shave! Oh and when they are not her legs in Question. I should've listened to you JDog about waiting but we had a really nice sized shower & I was feeling like Javd with a winter coat!
Let's just say the end result is that when I walked out of the shower i was looking like Norman Gunsten - not a pretty sight to imagine ie I had about 10 bits of toilet paper stuck to little cuts, & 2 major gashes requiring the first aide kit. One might be mistaken we had spent too much time together and I was trying to escape the rest of tour! V thought I looked like a first time shaver..... All I could say is, "this is why you don't pay €2.45 for a 5 pk of razors!!! V thought it was a good deal really.... V has conceded to spend a little more on luxury items! Hee, take this as a hint anyone who thought we would be present buying, sorry it won't be our usual style!
Love and Hugs (at least the 5cm sterile band aides have come in handy!)

1 comment:

  1. So perhaps to save the carpets here at Scott's from blood and gore we should provide the tenants with good quality razors? After all we would hate the Noah's to get a scent onto a bloody leg. Mmmm breakfast says Noah. On that note off for a surf, haven't shaved in awhile so should be safe from the morning feeding frenzy :-) JDog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.