
Just a little snapshot of the food on offer at probably one of the most popular markets in Barcelona, famous food market just of La Ramblas. Jen and I enjoyed our brunch here on our first day after catching the bus from our campsite into the city. There were the most amazing market stalls with everything you could imagine in fruit, vegetable, cheese, breads, nuts, spices, seafoods, meat and wine. Unfortunately we were sightseeing and couldn't shop but you would have an absolute frenzy if you could. Robyn imagine how much we would spend in kitty if we went to these markets - Lucky we don't live together anymore!!!!!
hey lovelies, I am enjoying seeing you love Barcelona, one of my most favourite cities. There are so many intriguing places, people and things to explore. I recall a tree bar that was built around trees but indoors. As you have seen the artwork is truly awesome which is why Gaudi died, poor fella.
ReplyDeleteLove you both,ROb