Hi all - we have finally arrived in Paris (1-9-11 EU Time). Our place is in the middle of the Marais area, the Jewish quarter.
Dora enjoying the lounge before dinner. We ate at a lovely restaurant 10m from our door and had the most amazing plate of varied grilled veges, falafel, kosher meats, hummus, tabouleh olives and goats cheese. Pumpernickel bread is very scrummy too. Jen and I were a little worried because we couldn't really read the menu & the waiter spoke only a little English. We got by through pointing at other diner's plates and saying that looks good. I think the other diners thought we were a little odd-but I think they should count themselves lucky we didn't ask for a taste test :)
V n J
I hope you have a phrase book in your back pocket, there must be an app for your phone though (Rob)
ReplyDelete